Sunday, April 10, 2011

Goodwill find you won't believe!




I went to my local Goodwill yesterday. Much to my surprise I found a brand new Cricut Expressions machine for $34. It was still on the cart they use to bring new items to the sales floor. I didn't have a shopping cart and hauled it to the front of the store to get one. They had just received a new shipment from Target. Goodwill had other crafting items as well. I can't believe I have a green cricut plus 2 new cartridges I didn't have. The funny thing is I need a new blade housing unit and those cost $30 so I got a new blade unit plus a new machine. LOL

5 comments:

  1. Congratulation on a fantastic find!!!!! I looked for at the scrapbooking convention this weekend in Collinsville but I didn't see you. I was working there. I am heading to Goodwill in the morning to see if they have any at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! I might need to start looking for wonderful goodies like this at my local thrift stores! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...that is so awesome. Happy for you ! And I love that Green color with the swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky girl! Great find! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete