Friday, April 15, 2011

Stampin Up Scallop Punch Flowers



I was watching You Tube videos (I'm addicted to them) today. I apologize for not getting the persons name that shared this technique. She took 8 scallop circles, sprayed water on them. scrunched them up like a spit ball. We all know the kids that did that in school. I was not one of them. Then you punch a hole in the center either with a crop a dial or a paper piercer. Then put a brad in the center and slowly shape your flower. My two examples are made with a sewing pattern tissue paper and Stampin Up card stock.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Laurie! I love the sewing pattern tissue flower. I use to sew for wedding parties and also for a teacher who needed her blouses tailored not to mention all my own clothes and those of my children. I LOVE the "pattern" printed on those tissue papers. I'll be yoinking your idea for sure.
    Thanks for posting this inspiration!
    Cathy aka dog-ear

    ReplyDelete