Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Vintage Wallhanging





Hi everyone,
Yesterday I had a great day crafting and experimenting. I made this wallhanging out of chipboard and vintage sheet music, flowers, glitter and bazzill swiss dot paper. I used the cricut to cut out the pieces. Elegant Edges for the base and George for the oval shape. Used crape paper for the ruffle under the oval. Silver leafing pen for the edge around the base shape. Used white gold glitter around the oval. Didn't have flowers so off to Michaels I went. Found the flower stem for 89 cents. I also found a canvas journal for a penny. You gotta love Michaels and their penny merchandise.

I've been playing today and will post pictures of what I've been doing.

Happy crafting,
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. I love this project!!! It is great! Love the silver on the edges. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete