Friday, June 8, 2012

Donated Scrapbooks to Siteman Cancer Center

I enlisted my friends on Life on The Scrap Beach to make scrapbooks to donate. My plan was to get 25 mini albums to donate to Siteman Cancer Center. They are distributing to their patients. Kathy was so excited to receive al the books. They were amazing. I showed them off to all my friends prior to donating them. LOL I got rave reviews on each and every book. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time and energy it took to make very special books for the hospital. I plan to make this an annual project. Anyone who would like to make mini albums please leave a comment. It was so rewarding doing this project. The picture is Kathy at the hospital with the albums.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you forgot your friends from SplitCoast stampers contrabutions-we so enjoyed making books for your event. It was my first book-the beginning of many.

    ReplyDelete