Monday, May 20, 2013

Craftwell eBosser Design Team project

Hi friends,

This week I would like to share a project I made for the Craftwell ebosser design team. I made a butterfly card using my eBosser machine and a Crafters Companion embossing folder. I used Teresa Collins paper as my base then layered with a lacy oval and used pop dots to add oval. Then I cut a doilies in half and layered that with a ticket punched square cut in half and topped with a button. The last step is to cut a butterfly (I used a Stampin Up die) and add german glass glitter by Melissa Francis. I had so much fun making this card.

Happy Crafting,

Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Your card is really pretty. TFS.
    Boy would I like one of those eBossers.
    D~ dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete